1)WEBSITE OBLIGATIONS AND PROPER BEHAVIOUR
The visitor/user accepts and agrees that he will make lawful and in accordance with these terms use of the Service. Therefore the visitor / user, indicatively and not restrictively, agrees that:
- He will not use it and will not allow third-parties to use the Service for immoral or illegal purposes.
In particular, the visitor/user is prohibited from using the Service to:
- cause any harm to a minor
- transmit in any way or gain access to content that either violates any rights of third parties, or offends the personality of third parties, or in any way violates the individual and social rights of third parties, or comes, in any way contrary to law
- disturb in any way the privacy and individual and social rights of other users (such as the collection and/or storage of personal data of other users)
- e-mail, post or e-mail or in any other way any content that is contrary to the law as well as good and commercial morals, in any way personally violates the privacy and individual and social rights of others, is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, annoying, defamatory, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous is a violation of someone else’s privacy, shows empathy, or expresses racial, ethnic or other discrimination
- send, publish, by e-mail or in any other way any content for which the visitor/user has no right to transmit in accordance with the law or the contractual or managerial relationships (such as internal information, ownership, and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or covered by confidentiality agreements)
- e-mail, post, e-mail, or in any other way any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of others
- endanger the security of the network and technical infrastructure of becode.gr
- prevent anyone from accessing the services or bypassing their authentication
- install and promote in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited emails (spam), chain mail, pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content promotion)
- promotes and/or has content that contains malicious software or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment or to prevent other users from using the services of becode.gr
- gain access to information of other Subscribers or to corporate information that is not publicly disclosed
- disrupt the smooth operation of networks and, in general, undermine and degrade the level of security of Becode.gr Systems
- discloses information containing personal data
- intentionally infringes applicable law or legislation
The visitor/user must immediately inform becode.gr in case it comes to his notice:
- any security vulnerabilities that compromise the privacy of the communications of himself, other visitors/users or third parties
- incorrect behavior or unauthorized use in relation to the website
The user should take all appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality of his communications, in accordance with his judgment and the information provided by becode.gr.
The user has the right to gain access only to communication data that refer to him or are publicly disclosed, or for which access has been granted in accordance with applicable law or the decisions of the competent authorities.
2) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (Copyright)
All content of this website, except for the expressly stated exceptions (copyrights of third parties), which – indicatively – includes texts, graphics, images, photos, drawings, videos, sounds, etc. (hereinafter content) are the intellectual property of becode.gr and are protected under applicable national, Community and international law. Becode.gr reserves all copyrights regarding the content and the copies created based on it. The content of the website is available to its visitors/users for personal use. The content is subject to change without notice at the discretion of becode.gr.
For any question regarding the copyright of the content of this website, as well as for applications for approval of reproduction of part of it, you can contact email@example.com.
3)PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor/user of the website are subject to the terms of this announcement as well as to the provisions of national, Community and international law regarding the protection of the individual from the processing of personal data, as applicable.
Any future relevant arrangements will be the subject of this Communication. In any case, becode.gr reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data, in accordance with the applicable legal framework.
Therefore, these privacy policies may be reviewed and updated at any time without notice. The users of the website are kindly requested to check these terms at regular intervals for any changes, as from the continued use of the website it is assumed that they accept all possible modifications thereof.
Becode.gr keeps in a file and processes personal data of the visitors/users of the website, which will be communicated to them voluntarily through the registration and access requests (through the provision of username/password) to the services of the website they submit, in order to support, promotion, improvement of the provided services – information as well as for statistical reasons. Personal data is information that can be used to identify or communicate with a person as well as other information relating to that person. The personal data collected and kept in a file by becode.gr are the following:
- Full name
- Father and mother name
- ID number
- VAT number
- Address and telephone number
- Telephone and fax numbers
- Email address
Becode.gr will not make it available for sale or otherwise transmit or publish personal data of visitors/users of the website to third parties, not related to it, without the written consent of the visitor/user, with the exception of the application of relevant dictations by law. and to the competent authorities only.
Becode.gr may process part or all of the personal data disclosed to it by visitors/users for statistical purposes and to improve its services – information.
The visitor/user can at any time contact the respective administrator of the website (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the 13th km of Thessaloniki – Moudania Prefecture, Eurotech Shopping Center, tel: T. 2310.424.590, fax: 231.220 .8988), in order to cross-check the existence of his personal data in the kept file, to request their correction, change or deletion.
Becode.gr may collect identification data of the users of the website using corresponding technologies, such as cookies and/or the monitoring of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of each visitor/user and do not receive knowledge of any document or file from his computer. They are used to facilitate the access of the visitor/user regarding the use of specific services and/or pages of the websites, for statistical purposes and in order to determine the areas which are useful or popular. This information may also include the type of browser used by the visitor/user, the type of computer, its operating system, Internet service providers, and other such information. In addition, the information system of the website automatically collects information about the sites visited by its visitor/user and about the links to third-party websites that he may choose through the use of the website.
4)LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF BECODE- DISCLAIMER
The content of the website is available “as is” and becode.gr does not provide any warranty, express or implied, regarding the completeness, correctness, timeliness, commerciality, non-infringement, or suitability of this content for any use, application, or purpose. Becode.gr, under any circumstances, including the case of negligence, is not responsible for any kind of damage suffered by the visitor/user of the pages, services, options, and contents of the website which he proceeds on his own initiative and with the knowledge of these terms. Also, becode.gr does not guarantee that the pages, services, options and contents will be provided without interruption, without errors or that the errors will be corrected immediately or within a reasonable time. Similarly, becode.gr does not guarantee that the website or any other related website or the servers (“servers”) through which the content is made available to visitors/users are provided without “viruses” or other harmful components. The cost of any corrections or services is borne by the visitor/user and in no case becode.gr.
5)USE OF THIRD PARTY WEBSITE LINKS
6) APPLIED LAW AND OTHER TERMS
The above terms and conditions of use of the website, as well as any modification or change, are governed by national law, Community law, and relevant international treaties. Any provision of the above terms, if it is found to be contrary to the above legal framework or is repealed, automatically terminates and is removed from here, without in any way affecting the validity of the other terms. This constitutes the entire agreement between becode.gr and the visitor/user of the pages and services of the website and binds only them. No modification of these terms will be considered and will not form part of this agreement unless it has been formulated in writing and incorporated into it. It is hereby expressly agreed that any disputes that may arise from the application of these terms and the general use of the website by its visitor/user, if not resolved amicably, will be governed by Greek law and fall under the jurisdiction of the Courts of Thessaloniki.
For any communication with the administrator of the website, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Also if you have identified any issues of a legal or ethical nature regarding the content of the website and in particular regarding the reproduction of its content and/or the use of copyright, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.